The season is upon us and Weston Premium Woods is proud to offer our thermo-treated hardwood and thermo-treated bamboo decking/siding solutions that look and feel like exotic woods yet outperform them across the five most important characteristics: Appearance, Durability, Stability, User Friendliness and Environmentally Sustainable.
Did you know:
- Thermo-treated material is 7 times more stable than material without the treatment to prevent splinters, warping, checking, expansion and contraction?
- Our products are all end matched to ensure a 98%+ yield on your projects while reducing installation times by up to 40%?
- Thermal conductivity is reduced? Your deck will remain at a comfortable temperature no matter how hot it gets.
Our newest product, thermo-treated Bamboo, is especially interesting, offering the look and feel of real wood with all the benefits of a composite product including:
- Cuts and molds like real wood (made with real wood fibres)
- A real Class A fire spread and Class A durability rating
- An environmentally responsible product that qualifies for contribution towards LEED credits
- Lowest expansion (0.03mm) in the industry
- Tensile strength of 28,000 psi, stronger than most steel at 23,000 psi
With our line of thermo-treated products, we know we carry the very best Hardwood (Thermofied Ash)and Composite (thermo-treated bamboo) on the market today – designed to enhance your projects and save you time, effort and the frustration inherent in working with exotic woods.
Enjoy the warm weather on your brand new outdoor deck!